TILIA RESERVA CABERNET MALBEC
- Varietal: 50 % Cabernet Sauvignon/ 50% Malbec
- Harvest: 2016
- Vineyards: Mendoza's Eastern and Uco Valley.
- Fermentation: Selected yeast. Max. Ferm. Temp. 29ºC for 12 days. 29 day maceration. Aging: 16 months in French and American oak barrels.
- Alcohol: 14 % vol.
- Acidity / pH: 5.55 / 3.72
- Nose: Rich spicy Cabernet sourced from La Pirámide Vineyard laced with ripe, plummy Malbec sourced from the Angélica Vineyard. Oak aging adds subtle tobacco and liqueur flavors.
- Mouthfeel: A soft, sweet entry leads to a complex, well-structured wine. Finishes long and elegant with soft, round tannins. Ideal with game, such as deer or wild pig.